- How To Install PhpMyAdmin Upgrade Update Installation
This Page Contains information about How To Install PhpMyAdmin Upgrade Update Installation By webmaster in category PHP with 0 Replies. , Last Updated: Sun Jul 05, 2020
Sun May 18, 2008
Many customers have asked this question from support. If you want to learn how to install phpMyAdmin in your server follow these steps:
1. Login to your server Linux Shell. I will be using SSH.
2. Change Directory - cd to the directory where you want phpmyadmin to be installed.
3. Download a copy of the latest release at:
(TIP: you can usge wget to download a copy to your server)
4. Once you have downloaded it, uncompress it with this command:
tar -xzvf phpMyAdmin_x.x.x.tar.gz
5. Once the tarball has been unpacked, It will create a directory called "phpMyAdmin"
6. Open your browser enter the url of your website where you unpacked phpMyAdmin.
7. The setup form will appear. Now enter the required information like your username, password and hostname:
NOTE: If you are a Webune Managed Customer, we can install and configure phpMyAdmin in your server for free.